domingo, 19 de abril de 2020

Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge

Hello! We have been locked in for more than a month today. I confess that I'm getting tired but trying to keep busy. I keep practicing yoga, now online, same instructor, yay! Also reading and knitting. Lots of Netflix with hubby and cooking. I'm trying some of the 3763 Pinterest recipes, lol!
Of course Scrapbooking is on my to do list, scraping mostly grandsons pictures and some of the last trip we were able to go.

Here is the Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge I was inspired to play around:

APRIL 2020 
Sketch Challenge:

And here is the my layout:


5 comentarios:

  1. Great take on the sketch. Love your stitching. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #stayhealthy #staysafe

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful page! Love the details and stash use. Great sketch take! Thanks for your challenge entry here at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This layout is gorgeous, Carmen! I love the colors and those butterflies are so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Absoutley gorgeous take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Carmen! Love the photos and the papers and embellishments you picked are perfect! - Thanks for joining us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog - stay safe and be well!!

    ResponderEliminar