jueves, 28 de marzo de 2019

SRAP OUR STASH CHALLENGE

Hello friends! I'm back with a great sketch challenge at SOS blog.


Today, 
DT Carmen Henriquez
is inspiring us with her wonderful layout
she created using the


Carmen said this about her layout:
"Hello SOS scrapfriends!! Is my turn to show my take on this fun "Pick Your Side Challenge". I choose the right side of the sketch, so I was able to scrap a few of the pictures from our grandson visit. I found this sketch very inspiring, so many ways to use it!! Hope you will play along and show us your beautiful creations!
XO
Carmen"


Here's the challenge:

1 comentario:

  1. The flexibility of the sketch is amazing! You picked the perfect combination of elements to display the great photos of family having fun! I like this one a lot, my friend!

    ResponderEliminar