miércoles, 13 de diciembre de 2017

Stick It Down Challenge

Wow! I haven't post in a long time! We were on vacation, went to our dream travel to China and Japan! Now that I have caught try to keep my blog running.
I made this layout last week, inspired by this fantastic sketch:


This is my layout:
I did apply some Nuvo Mousse in the background, vellum snowflakes that I cutted with Silhouette Cameo, Vellum stripes in the borders, some die cuts embellishments, rhinestones and  Heidy Swapp Gold Mist Splashes. TFL!

4 comentarios:

  1. Just beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your holiday pics looked fantastic..welcome back and glad to see you're scrapping again. Lovely layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Very festive! Thanks for joining in at Stick it down.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Super cute photos - love that background work. Thank you for playing along with us at Stick it down.

    ResponderEliminar