sábado, 20 de agosto de 2016

Scrap Our Stash Sketch + 3 Challenge

August 20, 2016

"Magic" LO by DT Carmen Cohen Henriquez

Who's Scrapping on this Scraping' Saturday?  

Here's some beautiful inspiration from Designer Carmen to get your mojo going: 
Here's what Carmen shares with us:
"When I first saw this great sketch I was inspired to scrap this photo from my son and dil in Machu Pichu, Peru. I did cut it in 3 to adapt it to the sketch. 
I choose Vellum from products List 1. I used it as a background for angled cut papers.
From List 2 I choose Washi Tape...lots of it in my stash!
I choose Xanadu from List 3, I thinks it's perfect for my photo. 
Also did pick some wood veneers, enamel dots and little stars. TFL!"

Here's the challenge:
For more information, please click HERE

Enjoy your Saturday! 

4 comentarios:

  1. Oooo, I love this. Your page is so interesting but the focus is still on the photos.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Carmen, this is a perfect selection of items from Lists 1, 2, and 3! I also loved your creative cutting of your picture into three panels, the center, of course, your focal picture! Great color choices snatched right from your photograph. This is art!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Tão,tão bonito e caprichoso seu scrap como sempre Carmen !
    Ah fiquei tão feliz em te ver por lá minha amiga :)
    Obrigada pela visita e mensagem.
    Beijos !!!

    ResponderEliminar