jueves, 31 de julio de 2014

Three or More August Challenge

Hello! I want to share the layout I made to Three or More Design Team  for August Challenge.


This month challenge is to use 3 or more photos, as always and POCKETS or ENVELOPES.




 I adore this background paper, aren't those ink splashes wonderful! I used the envelope to mat my photos , add fussy cutter flowers from a patterned paper, did some stitching and add little stars and circles.



Hope you can visit Three or More blog, find some inspiration and upload your layout. We have a prize! Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

5 comentarios:

  1. Love the splatters and what a creative way to use the envelope, love the finished LO.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cool pocket! Your layout is fabulous, as always!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your LO is adorable and this looks like a fun challenge!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This is absolutely adorable, Carmen!! As is that beautiful Tuesi I agree that the background of great and works perfectly for your layout. Love the fussy cut flowers, too!

    ResponderEliminar