martes, 24 de junio de 2014

Three or More or 3OM

Hello! A new Scrapbook blog! And I'm honored to be part of the Design Team. Please join us and check out the announcement of the new Design Team. Lots of talented ladies.                                                http://3threeormore.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/design-team-announcement.html

I would love  if you could join this new scrapbooking challenge blog. There will be challenges and prizes every month. The challenge every month is to use at least three (3) photos on a layout and there is also an additional challenge announced each month to make it even more fun and interesting. 

Come to visit  Three Or More design team blog to read all about the new design team.  The first challenge will be announced on July 1






1 comentario:

  1. Carmen, a hearty congratulations to you on joining the 3OM DT! I just left some love on their blog for you and the others. I did sign up as a follower, although having enough photos for a monthly challenge would be difficult for me. Guess that's why I went to art journaling. But, I will certainly be there to cheer YOU on!

    ResponderEliminar