miércoles, 19 de marzo de 2014

PINSPIRATION!

Welcome to Kitchen Keepsake PINSPIRATION CHALLENGE!  Each month we post n beautiful image at the Kitchen Forum hoping inspire our members. Here is March Challenge:

Here is the image I choose this month. The challenge is to do a BLACK AND WHITE layout with a dash of color. Good news? YOU CHOOSE your favorite color to use in your B&W layout!

Image




Here is my example:

Image

I used a black card stock as my background. I cutted the stripes on white card stock with my Silhouette Cameo. Also cutter the title and hearths in black card stock. I backed all the cutter stripes with black and white strips, from my paper scrap. I backed the little hearths with white card stock painted with Gelatos. I also hand embroidery some lines in yellow DMC thread. A few embellishments, wash tape and a photo from my hubby that I like a lot!

2 comentarios:

  1. I absolutely love black'n'white art, Carmen, and this is just beautiful. The design, however, tops even your color palettte! It is pure genius. I will most definitely "scraplift" this design for some future project, I can promise you that! Love your pops of creaminess, too. Sweet tribute to this man in your life! ;-) Hasta el proximo vez!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love the challenge and your layout - amazing. All your work is such a joy to look at.

    ResponderEliminar