jueves, 2 de agosto de 2012

Sunny Side Up Creations!

Hello dear scrappy friends! I'm very happy and want to share the news with all of you! My friend Nanette Van der Veen from Holland has a new scrapping  BLOG!  Besides scrap the blog has many craft challenges, anything from home decor, costumes, cards and digital art.
The blog's very first challenge is a Colour Challenge (Black, White and Green) and here's the layout I made for this one:


Please stop by Sunny Side Up Creations to see the amazing member´s creations!

2 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for the referral to your friend's blog, Carmen. Will check it out! Still miss our days on the DT @ Let's Scrap! ;-) I have started an art journaling blog! Check it out when you have time:
    kaywallaceartjournaling.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Kay! I checked it a few weeks ago and I'm lovin' your art journaling blog! You are a genius! Hugs my friend!

      Eliminar